Dear guests and friends of Ferienhotel Moarhof!
What we wish for you? A vacation that you can look forward to without worries. The safety, protection and well-being of our guests, our own and our employees are always our top priority, which is why we carefully monitor current developments. We consistently implement all the guidelines that the Austrian Federal Government prescribes for us, and we also ask our guests to follow the currently applicable measures.
Family Winkler and our employees greet you warmly - we still refrain from shaking hands and hugs - but the shining eyes show our smile behind the masks! We and our employees, who are in direct or indirect contact with you, are of course voluntarily tested on a weekly basis.
We would like to inform you about all current regulations and the applicable rules for your stay. The following information and guidelines are based on current requirements of the WKO and the Ministry of Tourism respectively. (Status 10.12.2021 / changes / errors excepted)
Guidelines according to WKO - as of 10.12.21
- We are allowed to welcome vacation guests with 2G proof (vaccinated or recovered) again as of 12.12.2021
- Business travelers, who arrive due to unpostponable professional reasons, need a 3G proof (vaccinated, recovered or tested)
- Please check in advance if your 2G proof (or 3G proof for business travelers) remains valid for the entire stay. All info at gruenerpass.gv.at
- Children up to 12 years of age do not require 2G proof.
- For children 12 years and older, the Ninja Pass is equivalent to a 2G proof until the end of the general compulsory education.
- FFP2 masks are obligatory in the entire hotel (except in the room, at the table in the dining room/restaurant and in our saunas).
- The registration obligation still applies. For hotel guests this is fulfilled in the course of arrival & check-in.
- We ask all guests to register each time they visit our restaurant Moarhofstüberl here
- Clean conditions have always been a priority for us. Currently, however, disinfection is carried out even more meticulously and all areas and surfaces are continuously cleaned with cleaning agents containing disinfectants. After the change of guests, objects in the rooms that come into frequent contact, such as handles remote controls and light switches, are treated even more conscientiously. With our Hollu cleaning concept and the increased cleaning and disinfection intervals associated with it, we take care of all our guests and employees.
- We are especially pleased to be able to reopen our ALPINARIUM and offer you soothing massages and treatments.
- We ask you to take extra personal responsibility during these extraordinary times: Please only travel if you and your family are healthy and feel fit. This is important to us - for the well-being of all our guests and employees.
- So safety, well-being and health are well taken care of, even if we currently have to get used to some new rules in our daily interaction.
- But we are sure that we can all do our part together. Therefore, we appeal to your personal responsibility and to the observance of the new rules of conduct in the daily mindful interaction with each other.
SINCERELY - YOUR FAMILY WINKLER & TEAM