Bookable 20.06. - 31.10.2022
Explore the nature of the National Park with an e-bike and a ranger hike.
Untouched mountain landscapes and crystal-clear mountain streams that carry drinking water. Picturesque alpine pastures with rustic huts. An unspoilt, pristine natural and cultural area. Discover the Hohe Tauern East Tyrol National Park for a day on an e-bike. Explore the alpine fauna & flora together with a National Park Ranger.
Choose from 1800 km of hiking, long-distance hiking, pilgrimage trails or climbing tours in all levels of difficulty. Climb one of the 266 three-thousand-metre peaks or take a relaxed hike through the most beautiful high valleys of the Austrian Alps - breathtaking panorama always included.
- 7 days with half board
- Welcome drink
- Rich East Tyrolean breakfast from the buffet
- 4-course menu in the evening with salad buffet
- Culinary changing speciality evenings
- Afternoon cake and snack buffet on our pool-side terrace (peak season)
- 1 x e-bike and a cycling map with the most beautiful routes in the region
- 1 x Osttirol’s Glockner-Dolomiten Card (valid 3 in 7 days)
- 2 guided adventure hikes with the National Park Rangers
- Use of our "Alpinarium" sauna experience world
- Use of our heated outdoor swimming pool (mid May - end of September, weather permitting)
- Massages (for a fee)
- Bicycle rental (for a fee)
- from € 708.- per person
Spa Tax: Daily rate of € 2.- per person and day (age 15 and up) charged separately.